Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yum-O-Rama Connects: Now on Facebook!

There are more ways to connect with Yum-O-Rama - I've created a page for this blog on Facebook.

Alternatively, you can follow me on twitter, share with me / view my shared links in google reader, or view my photos on flickr!

I started Yum-O-Rama: Where I Live to Eat! (officially) in January of this year. Previously, there were strains of YOR in my former blogs - Who knew that after six months I'd still be here, with all of you, with this undying appetite for food?

Thank you all for following me and continuously making my day! I am always ready to receive constructive criticism, although all I've received so far (and am VERY appreciative of!) are positive comments and feedback. To you, my friends, new and old, online and offline - THANK YOU! May you all have fantastic months and delicious food experiences. :)

Thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails