Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm a Weiner!

Just got my $25 Chapters Gift Card from Divine.ca: photo here

The question is, what do I use it on?

Knitting patterns? Sewing patterns? Cookbooks?

Or do I go for Chef Jeff Hendersons' autobiography, Cooked?

Who is Chef Jeff, you say? Well perhaps Americans are more well versed in his history, but for Canadians, the first episode of the "Chef Jeff Project" was broadcasted only yesterday.

The series details Chef Jeff taking in six at-risk youth, coaching, teaching and grooming them into cooks and culinary students. If they stick it out through the course of the season, they are each awarded a two-year scholarship for culinary school.

The first episode left me wanting more; let see if the rest of the season is as promising.

As for Chef Jeffs' autobiography, the first couple pages on Amazons' preview served as a great teaser. Maybe I'll stop by Chapters on my way home to see if they have it in stock.

1 comment:

  1. Knitting patterns? Sewing patterns? Cookbooks?
    Or do I go for Chef Jeff Hendersons' autobiography, Cooked?
    ....................................................................
    Just spend it.....:-)
    a Weiner?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails